Sunday

Total Rebel

I realized I was supposed to pass this in on Friday, but I was away on Official Mathew Business (OMB). That business happened to be a physics trip, and I thought I'd be back in time for English. But that was not the case, and I am now a rebel. I must pass in my blog a day late. I don't know how I can really pass in a blog, and the school computers will definitely block the videos and pictures. Prepare for "Journals and Blogs" denial! Muhaha! At least once I pass this in once, the teacher will always have it. So then all responsibilities will be diverted to you, and not me.

I am going to try to start doing some posts on "Things I don't find funny," and a few other topics. I need to find out if I can categorize posts, because right now I don't know if that's an option. I'll do some searchin'.

**EDIT: Success! Labels = Categories. I am a mega-genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment