Wednesday

Black Friday

I guess that I have to include Rebecca Black's song "Friday" if I'm talking about viral videos. Believe me, I was seriously considering omitting Ms. Black from this blog entirely, but I can't. Those are the rules. I don't make them, I just don't tell you what they are and I make them. Anyway, back to Black. She made a (terrible) song with a (terrible) music video, and of course, became incredibly famous overnight. I couldn't decide if it would be funnier to just show you her video, or a parody of the video. I think I'll do both. 
Here is the parody.
Ha! Just kidding, that was the real song. Yes, the real one. Yes. It is. The real one. I can't believe that the only reason she is viral is that people love to make fun of her. It's just too easy. 
Here is the parody. (I'm not guaranteeing it's funnier than the original. Or even funny at all)
So there she is, in all her... er... glory. Just to sum it up; We we we so excited.

1 comment: