Wednesday

Comedic Influences

I plan to do a few posts on the people and things that have created my sense of humor.

Funnier after 15 minutes straight. (seriously, I spent 15 minutes watching)

The first thing that I thought of was Sesame Street. I grew up with the show, and it holds a special place in the part of me that in charge of the humor. In a wider sense, my humor closer resembles the Muppets, but Sesame Street was just the version for kids. Now they've completely ruined the show, but I'm not surprised. I also strongly believe the Grouch is based off of teenagers. He lives in garbage, never leaves the house, and hates you.

As I mentioned previously, I think I relate to the Muppets. I also can't figure out what style of humor that is, but it makes me laugh and that's good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment