Sunday

Welcome

I have never been a great writer. Writing has never come naturally to me, and I always have to think carefully about what I am writing. However, comedy is something that I find easy. For all my life I have been told what a great sense of humor I have. The truth is, I find almost everything funny. A good example would be sneezes. If someone sneezes near me, you can bet I'll be smiling. Even now, thinking of sneezing is making me smile. The main theme of this blog will be things I find to be funny. I will do my best to narrow it down to the best of the best, not just every single thing I like. You can expect many pictures and videos, but you should look for a very special feature. Callum Moscovitch and I hope to start a web-comic. This is almost an absolute thing, so hope to see them very soon. Just as a warning, this site and the web-comic will probably contain "adult" topics. To anyone who isn't my teacher, thank you for reading my blog. I hope you tell your friends. And they better damn-well like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment