Thursday

Cage of Death

This is the most... illegal, thing, I've seen, in the history... of.... wrestling!
 Before I go on with my influences, I need to talk about this video. I was turned onto this by Callum, and I thought to myself "Wow you are cool." And then I watched the video. And now I want to write about it. Because I thought it was funny. At first, it starts off as all wrestling does; People pretending to hit each other, and pretending to be dazed by said hits for hilariously exaggerated amounts of time. But then it gets REALLY weird, even for wrestling. The two medium sized men join together transformer-style and use secret Egyptian magic to hypnotize the larger man and the man that should have no business wrestling. I mean come on, that guy is tinier than I am. But anyway, somehow everyone starts dancing and Egyptian voodoo music starts to play. At this point, the video seemed completely authentic. Right up until the announcer started saying how illegal this was. Because I know for a FACT that hypnotism is completely legal in non-union, 4th tier, international varsity wrestling.

Therefore, I have to conclude that the announcer had no idea what he was talking about, and should be fired immediately so no one will try to question the validity of wrestling.

My thanks to Callum.

No comments:

Post a Comment