Monday

Cancoms

I think it's about time that I introduced Cancoms into this project. Cancoms consists of me, Sam Keefe, and Christin Lane. It's on the YouTube. We are (sort of) a sketch comedy group. To be honest, it's more like 'improv sorta funny three friends,' but I don't think that's a real thing. We basically film things we think are funny, and put them on the internet. Almost all of our ideas start with one of us saying "it would be funny if..." Most of the time it is not funny, but if we laugh hard enough about one idea we try to capture it on camera. But like I said, it is mostly improv. Every few days one of us pipes up with "I have a video idea." I'm pretty sure that our friends think that's all we know how to say.

In the videos I seem to always get cast as the fool, and I make an ass out of myself. Please, look though the rest of our videos. There are maybe 2 where I'm not shouting or peeing my pants. Seriously. But making the videos is usually the most fun, and the bloopers are always far better than the actual video.

We all claim that we are the best people in the group. But obviously I'm the funniest. Christin swears he comes up with all the ideas. I say I come up with all the jokes. We all agree Sam is the worst. I can't decide which videos to put up, so I will put up a smorgasbord of ones that make me laugh.

The Mystery of Gordon:

For anyone who is interested in more, find 'em at Cancoms

No comments:

Post a Comment