Monday

Not Funny

Earlier, I said I find almost anything funny. That is true. But there is no middle funny. I think it's funny, or it's not. The things I think are the worst are the things that are supposed to be funny, but they are terrible (expertly worded sentence, I know). Luckily, my sister has kept me up to date on everything terrible on TV. As an example, I will use the show "Friends." I can go through full episodes without even smiling. The show is painful to watch, but the worst part is, well, all of it actually. I like to play a game called "Not laughing and making it publicly known that whatever I'm not laughing at isn't funny." This is my favorite part of watching TV with my sister, and I can tell that it is her absolute favorite part of the day. I might make some videos of me not laughing at things. I think that would be funny. Also, Ellen DeGeneres is not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment