Sunday

Election

With the Canadian election coming up tomorrow, I thought this would be an appropriate post. Guess who I don't want to win? If you guessed Gille Duceppe, you win! Also Harper. Personally, if I were of age, I'd be voting for the Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada, Pirate Party of Canada, or the Rhinoceros Party. Obviously these are the only logical parties to elect. Hopefully Canada makes the correct decision. To hell with budgets and the environment. A vote for the Pirate Party is a vote for a party with pirates. At least that is what I assume. A year-round party where everyone dresses like a pirate and does pirate activities. And with the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie coming to theaters soon, I can only speculate that Johnny Depp will be adopted as our lord and master. So seriously, vote for pirates.

*EDIT: Dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment