Monday

Conclusion I Guess

I am supposed to write a conclusion, but I don't want to. As a side note, if you are reading this first, you are doing it wrong. Scroll down to the very bottom. I would like to continue posting the things I find that are funny so other people can laugh at them, or I can find them and laugh at them when I inevitably forget them. I should say that throughout this project, I had a lot of fun, and this was probably the best time I've had doing a project. I've learned that some things are funny, and that most things aren't. I like things that are funny because I like to laugh. It's hard to tell why something is funny, only that it is, or isn't. I'm sure some people will think half the stuff I post is mindless blabbering, or some kid trying to be funny. Well, shut up you guys. This is my blog, and you can't make me do anything I don't want to. But I would like to continue this for fun anyway. I hope you have laughed at least once, because I certainly have.

No comments:

Post a Comment