Sunday

Nyan Cat

Currently there is a phenomenon amongst the internetz called "Nyan Cat." Nyan cat looks like a poptart with a cat head, legs, and a tail, with a rainbow that follows it. The cat runs, usually in space, for indefinite amounts of time with a catchy/very irritating song in the background. Yea, I know, the internet community is messed up in the head. Well, like always, people try and incorporate the newest thing into everything else. I thought this video was pretty funny, because Star Wars is my favorite.


If you found something strangely appealing or addicting about Nyan Cat, you can watch a non-stop Nyan Cat here. I have say, this makes homework a lot easier. I don't know why, but it's almost magic. Maybe you just want it to stop, I don't know. However, people say that in the HTML code of the website, if you listen for a certain amount of time, something is supposed to happen. I don't know what, but one day I might try and find out. Dear lord, what have I become.

No comments:

Post a Comment