Sunday

Enough With The Memes

I have grown tired of posting about memes, and I could never hope to even scratch the surface on the amount of memes there are. To give you an idea, there is a site called knowyourmeme.com. This site catalogs all the memes it can find, and "confirms" a meme if they consider it a meme. The site is basically a meme library. Well, they have 45 pages, with 20 memes to a page of confirmed memes. For everyone who is lazy, (me), that's 900 confirmed memes. And since I am so lazy, I will not be making 900 posts. This will be my final official meme post, but ill put up some really funny ones if I see them. Here are a few as a final goodbye. 

  
LOLgraph
Technologically Impaired Duck
Anti-Joke Chicken
Rage Guy
I hope you have enjoyed this small piece of the Meme culture. Most of them are dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment