Sunday

Panic Face King

Very early on in the blog, I mentioned I laugh at people sneezing. Well, I also laugh at people's faces when they make a surprised or panicked face. Right at their face. About a year ago, I found a Japanese game show (of course) where they put people in terrify, albeit fake, situations and laugh at their face. Here is the video I found.



This makes me laugh every time. People may say "That's terrible / a sin, how can you laugh at that / why is that funny? That poor man must have been scared for his life / traumatized over that. You are a horrible person / mean hearted." But those people are party poopers / sticks in the mud. Sure it would suck if that was you, but it's not, so it's perfectly fine to laugh right at their horrified face. Here, laugh away.

No comments:

Post a Comment