Monday

Late Night Comedy

I am a night dweller. I often stay up late, and as such, I need something to occupy my time. This is where late night talk shows come in. My favorite late night show is Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. He has a comedy taste similar to mine, I like to think, and he has an excellent team of writers. His comedy style is random and surprising, and is showcased in many of his sketches. Some of my favorite sketches are Name That Guy, Put It In Reverse, and Competitive Spit Takes. Jimmy Fallon replaced Conan O'Brien on the show in a controversial deal with NBC, but I think Jimmy is a more appropriate fit.
Name That Guy part 1

Part 2

Put It In Reverse part 1

Part 2

Competitive Spit-takes part 1

part 2


And now you know why I watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment